Autel Maxisys CV diagnostic device is a universal diagnostic device used in heavy duty trucks, buses, light commercial vehicles, tractors, trailers and construction equipment vehicles. Designed to access all vehicle brand models with a single device, the Maxisys CV diagnostic device is fully compatible with vehicle groups and offers you incredible solutions in terms of price performance. With its screen tablet and wireless connectivity, you can select the vehicle brand model and perform the operations you want to do within minutes.
What operations can Autel Maxisys perform with CV?
- Fault detection and viewing live data of the vehicle,
- Compression test,
- Injector and compression tests,
- Also functionally in vehicles; Many processes such as
- Speed Limit removal,
- Ecu coding and part identification operations,
- Oil maintenance reset,
- Diesel Particulate Filter regeneration and
- Parameterization are included in Maxisys CV device.
Which vehicles is it compatible with?
- It is fully compatible with all Euro3, Euro4, Euro5 and Euro6 norms produced today.
- Supports all European Asian American brands in multi-channel diagnostics with the widest coverage on the market
What are the Hardware Features?
- Cortex A9 quad-core processor made of
- IPS technology 9.7 ”1024 × 768 LED Touch screen
- Built-in reliable and fast 32GB memory for better performance
- 5 MP camera with auto focus and Flash feature
- Dual band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz) 802.11 n Wi-Fi capability gelilştiril rubber structure against breakage
- internal rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for continuous operation up to 8 hours
- USB port
- VC of up to 230 meters in the main unit is connected to the wireless operating range of
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European commercial vehicle brands and machines
- Text, graphic, analog and digital display for easy data review and analysis (Live data)
It has the ability to replay recorded live data.
Saving customer records and vehicle registrations to the system thanks to the cloud system
Technical support with remote connection programs
Updating vehicle software remotely with Wi-Fi technology