The Ms012 voltage regulator tester simulates the installation of the voltage regulator on the alternator without fail to test the operating performance under various rotor resistance parameters, different loads and modes. Ms012 voltage regulator tester diagnoses all current types and models of Voltage Regulators.
New types and models of Voltage Regulators can be easily added by updating software via USB port.
The equipment is controlled by three encoders and a sensor on the color display. Diagnosis takes about 2 minutes.
- Meeting the latest requirements of today's services
- Performance detection in different modes
- No additional measuring devices are required. There is
- an option to track test results.
- All test data are displayed on the LCD screen The
- option to track test results in real time
- includes the latest test algorithms
- Testing units under different loads
- 220V domectic power supply
- software update possibility
- Quick test procedure
- Small dimensions
- Simple to use
- Long service life
- Safety and reliability
- 1 year warranty
- The equipment set includes: