The device simulates control signals for a tested voltage regulator .
It contains integrated physical and program interfaces of all current control modes of modern alternators.
The adapter is controlled by the clock encoder with button to load and change parameters.
Setup and parameter data are displayed on the LCD screen.
The tester software has the ability to change new functions and interfaces.
The update download is performed via the USB port.
The internal power supply gives the device the opportunity to generate high-precision ohmeters or arbitrary PWM signals.
Diagnosis takes about 2 minutes.
- It meets the latest requirements of contemporary service centers.
- Performance diagnosis in different modes
- It has the option to track test results.
- Software and formware update opportunity
- All test data are displayed on the LCD screen.
- Option to track test results in real time
- Includes the latest testing algorithms.
- Testing units under different loads
- 220V domectic power supply
- Quick test procedure
- Security and reliability
- Long-lasting service
- Small dimensions
- Simple to use
- 1 year warranty
- The equipment set includes:
- Wires for connecting voltage regulators and batteries
- User guide