Our Opportunity package is with you for a short time for the Autel AL529 HD heavy vehicle diagnostic device and 5 Euro6 AdBlue emulators of your choice (all brands you want).
Autel AL529HD is a universal heavy vehicle fault detection device that you can perform troubleshooting and viewing live data in heavy vehicles. This device, which you can operate on trucks and construction equipment, is also very easy to use. Since it is a device with a screen, there is no need for a computer.
As soon as you connect the Al529HD heavy vehicle diagnostic device to the OBD II port of the vehicle, the system automatically turns on and you need to select the connection type. After selecting the correct connection, it automatically scans the vehicle's system and instantly shows you the error codes. In this way, you can delete all error codes instantly with a single click. Let's examine the system features of this device, which has managed to be indispensable for private and authorized services in terms of price and performance.
• Resets fault codes and warnings on the screen. (Reading and deleting error code)
• Displays the recorded fault data.
Viewing live ECU data
• Automatic chassis reading can be done with Auto VIN option.
• Can display the data on the graph.
• Stores and displays live sensor data.
• Compatible with heavy duty trucks and construction equipment using SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 protocols.
• Compatible with American, European and Asian vehicles manufactured in 1996 and after. OBD2 - EOBD compliant (ISO9141, ISO14230, ISO15765, SAE-J1850 VPM, SAE-J1850 PWM).
• Can read advanced codes in Powertrain PCM (Powertrain Module) system for Ford, GM, Chrysler.
• It can access modules with its enhanced 6 Mode option.
• It can take up to generic (P0, P2, P3) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, U1,) codes.
• Can view vehicle diagnostic information (VIN, CALID, CVN).
• Helps repair the vehicle by giving hints about the error code.
• Possibility to update over the Internet.
• Option to print data from a computer running Windows operating system.
Hardware Features of the Device
- Display: 2.8-inch LCD (320 × 240 dpi)
- Connection: USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15
- Battery: 9.0 to 28.0 V (powered by OBD)
- Dimensions: 183mm (7.2 '') x 91mm (3.58 '') x 33mm (1.3 '')
- Weight: 242 g
- Autolink Al529HD Tablet
- DEUTSCHE-6 Adapter
- DEUTSCHE-9 Adapter
- Carrying Bag
- USB Cable
- Adblue Emulator
You can choose 5 products from Mercedes, Ford, Daf, Isuzu, Scania Bmc and İveco brand Euro 6 Adblue Emulators and add the Euro6 Adblue Emulator brands you choose to your order note.