AutelPowerScan PS100 is the best tester to read electrical circuitry to date.
With many functions such as avometer,test light, internal flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay / component test, continuity, weak ground indicator, the PS100 is a high-level device in terms of price performance, which allows users to check the circuit in one step.
Every technician looking for a fast and precise solution to electrical system diagnostics should definitely get this device.
AutelPowerScan PS100 Features
- You can perform service operations such as power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing, component activation.
- You can read voltage, current and resistance with the easy-to-read AVOmeter.
- By turning the power switch, you can instantly perform the ground wire test to turn on electrical components such as cooling fans, relays.
- It uses the hot wire and the ground line simultaneously to activate the components.
- Identifies positive, negative and open circuits instantly.
- The instant chassis test allows you to track and find short circuits.
- It instantly checks the continuity of switches, relays and diodes.
- The circuit breaker is protected.
- The built-in flashlight allows you to work in dark environments.
- After users learn the menu voice assignment, it allows menu scrolling without even looking at the device thanks to the voice tone indicator.
- The 6 meter extendable cable provides excellent accessibility for testing throughout the vehicle.
- Extremely easy to use and reliable
Device Hardware Features:
Screen: Color Tft Screen
Working Temperature: 0 - 60 ° C
External Battery: 12.0 or 24.0 V Power provided by vehicle battery
Length: 126 mm
Width: 46.5 mm
Height: 35 mm
NW: 0.105 kg
Ps100 hardware with improved chassis structure
6 m extension cable
Battery fastening clips
Cigarette lighter adapter