BMW E60 E87 E90 3 Series 5 Series and Mini Cooper Steering Column Lock Emulator
Normally, if you have ELV fault in your BMW brand car, you have to change the steering column lock unit. You need to make coding the new steering column lock you bought with an BMW service device.
But also, you can use BMW steering column lock emulator for ELV failure solution.
- With the BMW ELV steering column lock emulator the ELV will look like it's working well and you won't have any more ELV faults.
- BMW ELV steering column lock emulator works in harmony with bmw e60, bmw e87, bmw e90, other bmw cars and mini cooper cars.
- The emulator works with plug and play logic, no need any coding. In some situations you should clear the CAS error memory via the diagnostic tool.
- The emulator works with 3 pins and 4 pins.
- You will fix your faulty elv problem with BMW ELV steering column lock emulator.
- You cant delete the malfunctions in the CAS unit with the BMW steering column lock emulator.
- In some situations, you can delete the CAS error memory with the diagnostic tool.
- BMW 3 series, 5 series, e60, e61, e62, e63, e64, e81, e87, e90, e92, e93, mini cooper r55, mini cooper r56