Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning Machine maintains emission values in DPFs of Euro 4, 5 and 6, passenger, light commercial and heavy vehicles, all brands and models. It provides smooth and easy particle filter cleaning at a rate close to 100%.
The diesel particle filter (DPF) is the filter that reduces the emissions of diesel vehicles, prevents the emission of particles harmful to human health and the environment in the form of exhaust gas and stores these particles. With the Diesel Particulate Filters in every diesel engine vehicle manufactured after 2008, the harmful gases released by the vehicles to the nature can be reduced by 80%.
The filling and clogging of the diesel particulate filter of passenger cars or heavy vehicles is very critical for both the environment and the life of the vehicle. Vehicles with full DPF are likely to experience major problems such as 20% extra fuel consumption, poor performance, falling from the hammer.
Clogged diesel particulate filters can be cleaned by methods known as active or passive regeneration, but it is not a definitive and effective solution.
It is legally a crime to disable the Diesel Particulate Filter system when the particle filters of the vehicles are clogged or when their service life expires. For this reason, consumers either prefer to replace Diesel Particulate Filters in their vehicles or prefer cleaning and washing at DPF cleaning points. Consumers are more interested in the DPF cleaning process, as the purchase and installation of a new Diesel particulate filter is very costly.
Usage of Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning Machine;
- Passenger or heavy vehicle Diesel Particulate Filters are disassembled from vehicles and brought to the application center.
- The filters are connected to the device according to the machine's usage instructions.
- According to the status of the filter, Manual or Automatic Mode selection is adjusted on the touch screen.
- The cleaning liquid in the machine is checked before washing.
- After all the controls are made, the washing process starts on the touch screen in manual or automatic mode.
- Washing steps are reported by the machine thanks to the voice command system.
- After the wash is finished, the Particle Filter filling rate is reported as a printout or pdf.
Features of Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning Machine;
- You can perform operations on Diesel Particulate Filters of all passenger cars and heavy vehicles.
- Stainless steel is used in the manufacture of the machine
- English, German and Turkish language options are available.
- With Manual and Automatic modes, you can determine the washing time according to the condition of the DPF to be cleaned.
- Features such as Washing Pcs, Drying Pcs, Cleaning Liquid Amount, Water Amount, Air Amount can be shaped according to your own preference before the process.
- In Manual Mode, application can be made by selecting only washing, drug and drying options.
- After the process, you can print the Occupancy Test Measurement either in pdf or on the printer on the device
- Washing Time is 19 minutes on average. Depending on the fullness of the Particle Filter, you can extend or shorten the time via Manual mode.
- The fluid reservoir of the machine can store 20 liters of washing liquid
- With 20 liters of liquid, minimum 20 Passenger Particulate Filter 10 Heavy Vehicle Particle Cleaning can be done
- You can contact your customer representative about DPF liquid sales as consumables