The NEXIQ Blue-Link ™ Mini will use your iOS or Android devices (e.g. to communicate with heavy-service tools for quick access to basic diagnostic information). smartphonesbor tablets). The NEXIQ Blue-Link ™ Mini will use your iOS or Android devices (e.g. to communicate with heavy-service tools for quick access to basic diagnostic information). smartphones or tablets). It is attached to the vehicle's diagnostic connector and provides wireless communication with built-in electronic control units.
When used in conjunction with NEXIQ Technologies' new mobile app, First-Link ™, the NEXIQ Blue-Link Mini ™ becomes a triage tool for drivers and service technicians of commercial vehicles and equipment.
The First-Link ™ app offers features that help drivers connect their mobile devices to the vehicle's diagnostic port; it also monitors the health of the vehicle and increases the running time of the vehicle. For example, if a Check Engine Light is on, the app helps the driver understand the reason, so that it can get help if necessary (e.g. Service and repair). Service technicians at the store can then use the information collected by the application to assist with vehicle service and repair.
The First-Link ™ app is available on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Small — fits in your pocket
- Wireless — no cable required
- Reliable Bluetooth communication
- Fast — lets you quickly collect snapshots of tool statistics
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices (easily pairs with both)
- First-Link ™ to Navistar's OnCommand's ® health reports produced by the Company.
- Integrated 9-pin Deutsch connector
- Simple, one-button design to put the device in Discovery mode
- RP1227 support
- Tool Network Protocol Support
- 3 CAN Channel (Can with Automatic Baud detection / J1939 / ISO15765 – 250K, 1Mb / s
- Random access memory: 576 KB FLASH: 2.5 MB