Nitro CAN-BUS Analyzer
Our Nitro CAN analyzer is a device that analyzes the Can bus system, which works in harmony with the SavvyCan program.
Thanks to our device, you can analyze the can bus system and store the data you have obtained. The data on the CAN-BUS line is specially coded data.
To make this data meaningful, you need to reverse engineer it. You can easily do this with our CAN-BUS analyzer.
- Easy to stream: You can stream real-time data with the SavvyCAN plugin.
- You can keep the data under record: You can save the data on your sd card thanks to the Savvycan plugin. You can review this saved data later.
- You can decode DBC codes: You can load DBC files to display physical values.
- The obtained data can be visualized: You can visualize the physical values. You can instantly visually examine the changes in the CAN line.
- With the CAN line analyzer, you can diagnose faults in the CAN bus: If you think there is a problem with the CAN line, you can record the data on the CAN line for a long time. Afterwards, you can extract this data from the sd card and examine it visually via SavvyCan.
- Using is very simple: You need to connect one end of the Type-C cable to the Type-C connector of the device and the other USB end to the computer. After making all the connections, you can start the SavvyCan application.