Fault detection devices are also known as obd (on-board diagnostic) devices. The reason for having the OBD socket on the vehicle is that it communicates with the electronic control unit. As technology progressed, modules and sensors on the vehicle have become electronic. These parts may malfunction or experience a communication break.
It is a faster and cutting solution to diagnose and repair by connecting a universal (oem) fault detection device or its own service device to the OBD socket on the vehicle. It is possible to diagnose electronic or sensor malfunctions on the vehicle without installing the diagnostic device, but this is done by trial and can cause serious time loss for the person doing the work.
Since the systems on the new generation vehicle are electronic, it saves extra time for those who do diagnostics by connecting a fault detection device. As technology advances, the sensors and brains on the vehicle are increasing.
Fault Detection Devices are divided according to their usage areas.
1) Passenger Fault Detection Devices; It is a device that is used for diagnostic, calibration and adaptation of vehicles used in passenger cars.
Although there is its own service diagnostic device for each brand, there are also diagnostic devices that are used universally (oem).
Some Passenger Service Devices Used
- Bmw Icom A3 Diagnostic Device: It is an authorized service device used in BMW and Mini vehicles.
- Hyundai - Kia Fault Detector: It is the authorized service device used in Hyundai-Kia brand vehicles.
- Peugeot Lexia Diagnostic Tool: It is an authorized service device used in Peugeot and Citroen vehicles.
- Mercedes C5 Fault Detector: It is an authorized service device used in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles in Mercedes vehicles. It is compatible for heavy vehicles.
- Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda Diagnostic Device: It is the authorized service device used in Vag group vehicles.
- Renault and Dacia Diagnostic Device: It is a diagnostic device used in Renault and Dacia brand authorized services.
-As a Passenger Universal Diagnostic Device;
-Autel mx808 Universal Diagnostic Device: It is a universal diagnostic device with free updates, an unbreakable tablet, where you can professionally perform adaptation, calibration, battery reset, injector coding.
-Autel 908s pro Universal Fault Detector: It is free of charge for 2 years, has an unbreakable table, adaptation and calibration, as well as online and long coding, where you can open hidden features in Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda and Audi vehicles, in Mercedes Brand Passenger cars (Headlight, Engine You can code online for operations such as the brain, Transmission, Eps (Steering).
-Autel Elite Universal Diagnostic Tool: It is only 2 times faster with the same features as the 908s pro. There is a processor difference.
Launch Passenger Car Diagnostic Device: It is a universal diagnostic device. You can perform EPS encoding in Volkswagen vehicle groups.
You can perform operations such as Coding, Adaptation, and calibration in all brand vehicles.