ZF Gearbox Diagnostic Tool - What is ZF Testman DPA06?
It is a professional diagnostic device that can intervene in all ZF Transmissions with Electronic Control Unit (ECU) . In addition to being a fast and comprehensive device, all data specific to ZF Gearboxes can be viewed with the ZF Testman (Dpa06) diagnostic device.
What Can Be Done With Zf Gearbox Eco Life Diagnostic Device?
Dpa06 ZF Gearbox fault detection device, which can intervene in all Zf gearboxes and perform parameterization operations and calibration operations, can quickly solve your problems. You can intervene with ZF Testman for all ZF Transmission interfaces used in Heavy Vehicles,Trucks, Buses and Marinas produced today.
What Are the Supported ZF Gearbox Types?
- ASTRONIC (1, 2 mid lite, test lite)
- ECOMAT (1, 2/4, HP 260 CAN-Converter)
- INTRADER (EST32, EST42 / 48)
- WSK EST 41/61
What is the Zf Testman Supported Commercial Vehicle List?
- ZF Servocom RAS-EC (RAS-EC ISO, RAS-EC KWP)
- ZF Servocomtronic (Servotronic F)
Diagnostic Tool Zf Testman Supported Cars List;
- EHPS (BMW R50, OPEL EP2)
- ZF Servolectric (BMW E85, APA E72, APA E90, VW PQ35 / 45 + Audi TT, VW PQ35-3)
- ZF Active Steering (BMW E60 PL1, E70 PL4, E90 PL2)
- ZF Servotronic (Servotronic F)
Zf Testman Supported Agricultural Vehicles List;
ERGOPOWER (WG110-WG311, 2-3 WG-94, EST 117/125 - 119/126)
T7000 (T7100 EST38, T7200 EST38, T7300 EST38, T7000 EST45 / 57 / 57A / PVS LS EST57A)
ECCOM (John Deere, Claas)
• T557 EST57A
ZF TESTMAN (DPA06) FAULT DETECTION DEVICE SYSTEM FEATURES
- Reading current error information
- Deleting existing error information
- Viewing vehicle information
- Digital data input and output control (Input-Output)
- Control of current, voltage and all electronic sensor values
- System status control (Active-Deactivated)
- ZF Testman Parts Catalog Program Features;
- Display of torque tightening values
- Informing the tools to be used