What is Autel Mx Sensor?
Mx Tire pressure sensors produced by Autel company are a universal product and cover 98% of all vehicles on the market. With its programmable function, these tire pressure sensors have succeeded to take their place at the top among Universal Programmable sensor manufacturers due to their reprogramming feature, ergonomic design and quality, as well as affordable prices.
Why should you choose Autel Mx Sensors?
1. The signal is the original product built in place of the OE sensor in terms of durability and functionality.
2. Heavy-weather-resistant automotive battery has.
3. It has high precision air valve support to prevent air leakage.
4. Replaceable aluminum valve body is anodized to prevent corrosion.
5. Robust clamp in pivoting body design provides 0-35 degree angle adjustment to all wheel types.
6. Fast and simple assembly can be made on all wheels.
7. 433 MHZ and 315 MHZ varieties are available.
8. It is produced as Metal and Plastic (Rubber). (Sent on request).
9. It is compatible with all vehicles and has a reprogramming feature.
Note: You can easily program AUTEL MX universal sensors with devices such as TS508, TS608, MX808TS, 906TS, Tpms
What is Autel TS 508 Tire Pressure Sensor Programming device?
MaxiTPMS TS508 is a new generation Tpms diagnostic and service tool. This device activates the sensors, reads the sensor status, checks the tpms system failure status, provides the programming and adaptation of the sensors. The device has two service modes, you can save time and energy with these mode options.
Quick Mode: Used to control Tpms sensors and to program mx sensors quickly. Advanced Mode: Used for sensor check, tpms diagnostics, mx sensor programming and sensor location re-diagnosis. With this device, you can also perform programming on vehicles via OBD.
Special Tpms Status Screen
• Ecu reads sensor ID • Checks
sensor ID and Ecu ID matching status
• Reads and deletes
fault code • Displays detailed description of fault codes.
Note: The update of the device is free for life.