KDS is the newest diagnostic tool for Kia vehicles. It is easier to use than previous OEM diagnostic devices. At the same time, the new GDS-Mobile VCI II diagnostic device communicates to vehicles with Flex-ray, Bluetooth and Wifi communication. This device, which has a completely wireless android operating system, has been developed on Mobile Platforms and works on computers and tablets with android operating system.
This diagnostic device, developed for Kia vehicles, can enter Kia old and new generation vehicles. You can perform many operations in your service thanks to these features that are not found in many fault detection devices such as oscilloscope and tpms module.
Technicial Specifications :
- Revised interface design with faster hardware features
- Complete vehicle information, diagnostic functions and programming options
- Viewing data on multiple systems at the same time
- Flex-ray protocol communication in new generation Kia vehicles
- Quick access menu and easy to use option, simplified interface
- Note: Annual subscription system is not included in the KDS device.
- Defining the tire pressure system
- Writing wheel sensor ID
- Sensor status learning
- Writing VIN into TPMS
- Learning sensor data information
- Measuring Module
High speed sampling - Max 1MS / s
Oscilloscop: 2 Channels - 4 Channels
Multimeter (Voltage, resistance, frequency)
Simulation (Voltage, frequency, etc.)
Package Included :
G1XDDMN002 KMA VCI II Module
G1DDMN001 GDS Trigger
G1XDDCA002 Cable- 30P to USB
G1XDDCA003 ADAP.-DC to 16P
G1XDDCA005 USB OTG Cable 5P
G1JDDCA001 Cigarette Lighter Cable_T-module
G1XKNDM001 PC Manager Pack
A2XDDMT64G 64GB SD Card
GDSM-KIACLG Kia Custom Logos
The carrying bag shown in the picture is not included in
the package content.
Manufacturer Company: GIT America INC.
Made in Korea
User Manual and Detailed Information: