The NAVIGATOR TXB Evolution diagnostic tool is a new interface specially designed and developed for TEXA's Motorcycle and MARINE troubleshooting. Its hardware features allow it to be compatible with all existing protocols for both vehicle groups, and the integrated 16-pin TBM connector allows the use of all diagnostic cables. Supported CAN standards include CAN single-cable management and an additional CAN controller for diagnostics in multiple networks.
Parameter recording in motion
The NAVIGATOR TXB Evolution allows you to record the diagnostic session in "Dynamic Tests" mode, ie you can record while the vehicle or boat is moving and evaluate these records later.
IDC5 is diagnostic software designed by TEXA to manage all diagnostic operations performed in a workshop.
This system, designed for TEXA's leading Motorcycle and MARINE vehicles, is designed for repair technicians, error reading and display of engineering parameters and control unit, activations, settings and configurations of parts mounted on the vehicle, deactivation of warning lamps, configuration of control units, fuel It allows you to perform operations such as trim and injection timing, key programming.
Wider diagnostic capabilities
IDC5 software offers you highly specific and useful functions such as Global Scan, it has Freeze Frame feature to scan the control units in the vehicle and the vehicle that detects possible errors or for various parameters and data showing the conditions of use.
- Processor: CORTEX M3 STM32F103ZG 72 MHz, FLASH 1024 KBytes, SRAM 96 KBytes
- SRAM memory: 16 MBit arranged at 1024K x 16 bits
- NAND Flash memory: 8 GBit in an 8-bit bus
- Vehicle battery: 12VDC and 24VDC system management
- External power supply: 8 ÷ 32 V
- USB communication: Virtual RS232 via USB 2.0 Device
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth class1 (30 m)
- Electronic switch: 2-way, 13 independent positions
- Diagnostic connector: 16-pin TBM
• Blink codes
- K, L (with current protection 100 mA), ISO9141-2, ISO14230
- ISO11898-2 High Speed CAN
- Second ISO11898-2 CAN Channel
- CAN ISO 11898-3 Low Speed
- WATCH J2411 is the Only Tellidir
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- SAE J1708
Visible warnings: 1 green / red LED, 1 blue LED
12 V consumption: <200 mA
24 V consumption: <100 mA
Working temperature: 0--50 ° C
Storage temperature: - 20 ÷ 60 ° C
Working humidity: 10 ~ 80% without condensation
• Directive: 1999/5 / EC
• Security: EN 60950-1: 2006 + A11: 2009 + A1: 2010 + A12: 2011 + AC: 2011 + A2: 2013
Electromagnetic compatibility: EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 301 489-1
Radio systems: EN 301 489-17, EN 300 328-2
Weight: 215 g