How Does the 10 in 1 Nox Emulator Work?
As a result of the Nox, Dpf failure of the Euro 5 motor vehicles that take a large place in the market, your vehicle falls off the traction and causes you material and moral damage. Correcting these errors is a great cost in terms of both time and cost. The Nox Solution emulator costs you much less than these prices, it is assembled in a short time and your vehicle continues smoothly.
The assembly of the new Production 10 in 1 Euro 5 Emulator is made to the engine brain (ECU) of the vehicle and certain pins of the AdBlue pump, and the assembly process is very easy.In this way, the malfunctions related to Nox are solved and the Euro 5 Adblue emulator does not damage your vehicle. (For example: Falling of the vehicle from the traction, Lighting of Malfunction Lamp, etc. ...)
After the process, it is recommended to remove the DPF filter in order to solve DPF filter failures and prevent DPF clogging again.
The 10 in1 Adblue Emulator works perfectly with the electronics of heavy vehicles and can be used in trucks, buses, etc. It is easily mounted on vehicles and instantly regulates your vehicle's emission values.
What Are the Benefits of a 10 in 1 Nox Emulator?
- Avoids all Nox related lights and errors
- Your vehicle does not experience Nox-related low traction
- Diesel Particulate related faults are eliminated.
10 in 1 Euro 5 Adblue Emulator Supported Models
- Euro 5 Man All Vehicles And Models
- Euro 5 Scania All Vehicles and Models
- Euro 5 Mercedes All Vehicles and Models
- Euro 5 Deutz All Vehicles and Models
- Euro 5 Cummins EngineAll Vehicles and Models with
- Euro 5 Daf EngineAll Vehicles and Models with
- Euro 5 Ford 1846 All Vehicles
- Euro 5 Ford All Vehicles And Models
- Euro 5 İveco All Vehicles And Models
- Euro 5 Renault All Vehicles And Models
- Euro5 Volvo All Vehicles And Models
Warning: The Adblue Cancellation Emulator is designed to be used temporarily in countries where Euro 4/5/6 standards are not mandatory and accordingly, it is not possible to supply this liquid or until the malfunctions arising from the AdBlue system are eliminated.